Quality Assurance Manager
Looking to elevate your career to the next level with an industry leading patient-focused biopharmaceutical company? A large pharmaceutical organization is looking to add a QA Manager to one of its brand-new API manufacturing facilities. This individual will be instrumental in ensuring that the Site QMS is upheld to company and government standards, as well engaging in quality operations activities. If you are looking to accelerate your career with this pharma giant then don't hesitate to apply!
The Quality Assurance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and develop staff
- Take full ownership and accountability of the site's QMS.
- Manage the disposition of all raw materials, intermediates, packaging and factory supplies, and all finished goods for commercial and clinical operations.
- Manage all customer complaints and recalls.
- Manage the preparation and approval of master batch records, cleaning batch records, monographs, and test methods.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 6+ years QA experience
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Some degree of API experience
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Excellent Bonus