One of the growing and leading biotech companies are looking for a Marketing Manager responsible for creating and executing strategies for portfolio growth within Southeast Asia region, Taiwan and ANZ.
- To create and implement strategic marketing plans for assigned portfolios to fulfill company's growth expectation via market share gain of existing products, new supplier acquisition and new product expansion.
- Leveraging on AMEA portfolio strategy to identify current portfolio gaps and potential market growth/trends to develop GTM strategy to drive revenue and profitability
- To negotiates distribution, quality, and confidentiality contracts term and condition and secure the most advantageous position for the company regarding pricing and support with suppliers.
- To plan and execute good NPI practices- onboarding, pricing relating, training to sales, marketing tools.
- To develop KOLs to position the company as the trusted partner in setting science in motion.
- To develop content and marketing plans that caters for both digital and non- digital platform.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science/ Chemistry/ Chemical related field
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, ideally in the chemicals industry
- Ability to create and implement business plans and strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership team, suppliers and internal & external stakeholders
Benefits and Perks:
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending in your CV!