A Medical Communications agency that stands out from the rest, sets out to be a scientific communications provider of the future. Their New York office is currently seeking a Medical Director to provide strong leadership in guiding their team to success. If you know yourself as one who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, please apply!
As Medical Director, you will:
- Be a key player in communication on all ends through maintaining client relationships and directing junior members.
- Provide extensive knowledge of diverse therapeutic areas, specifically oncology, immunology, and rare diseases.
- Facilitate timely execution of deliverables on all ends.
- Be motivated to excel and reveal a deeper understanding of science.
- Minimum 4-6 years of agency experience within Medical Communications.
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Proven track record of unsurpassed client service.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
Please note that this can be a remote-flexible position. Candidates outside of the New York area are welcome to apply.