A cutting edge, Award-Winning Medical Communications agency is searching for a Medical Director to add to their New York team. The Medical Director will focus on client interaction, medical strategy and account management. As an integral part of the Scientific Services team, successful Medical Directors will be publications focused with high client facing experience. The Medical Director role will provide excellent visibility across an Industry-Leading agency.
Functions of the role:
- Assist with slide decks, lit review, manuscripts and posters.
- Provide integral knowledge of Neurology, Immunology or Oncology (Oncology preferred).
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol, cohesively work and mentor junior team members.
- PhD or PharmD, 3 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven consistency and experience within publications.
- Established background of medical strategy and client interactions.