The Medical Director will be involved in the design, safety monitoring, and data analysis of the Company's late-phase clinical trials in growth hormone therapy or parathyroid hormone therapy. As such, the Medical Director is an important and visible member of the clinical development team. The Medical Director position is based in United States and will report to the Vice President, Clinical Development.
- M.D. degree
- Completion of ACGME-accredited residency and fellowship (strongly preferred)
- Physician licensure in at least one state (strongly preferred)
- Board-certified (strongly preferred), with specialty in endocrinology highly desired
- At least 3 years of experience with clinical trial design and execution
- Strong track record of scientific and clinical inquiry
- At least 5 years of industry experience (other relevant experience e.g. post-graduate experience in the clinical and/or academic realms may also be considered on a case-by-case basis). Those with less experience may be considered for an Associate Medical Director position.