Medical Director (Clinical Development)
- Clinical Development, Phase II-III clinical trials
- $240,000-$260,000 per annum
A global Clinical Research Organization is on the lookout for new Medical Directors/Physicians to join their respective therapeutics area teams. This is a great opportunity to join a group of talented researchers making a positive impact on those being affected by diseases through their ground-breaking devices and drugs!
The Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Providing overall expertise and medical management for any required clinical trials
- Contribute medical expertise to relevant study reports, regulatory documents and manuscripts.
- Contribute to new business development through participation in proposal and sponsor meetings as needed
- Follow protocol when conducting research and ensure any team members adhere to protocol/policy
Requirements for the Medical Director position:
- M.D. and board certifications well as current medical license
- Prior experience conducting clinical trial research
- Experience working in pharma-related clinical research is favorable
If this Medical Director (Clinical Development) position is of interest, please apply today!