A well-established Med Comms agency is adding a Medical Director to their team.
- Content creation - work on a variety of Promo/Med Ed projects like brand planning strategy, ad boards, symposia, speaker education, slide decks, data analytics, and more
- Client lead - provide strategic solutions for the timely delivery of quality projects and be a true partner
- Leadership - someone who internal and external members can go to for guidance
- Terminal degree in the life sciences (PharmD, PhD, MD)
- Minimum 4 years of direct Med Comms agency experience working on Promo/Med Ed deliverables
- Knowledgeable and open to working on a variety of therapeutic areas including but not limited to oncology, hematology, rare diseases, infectious diseases, neurology, and more
- Client-facing experience
- 100% remote flexibility
- Competitive compensation and annual bonus
- Collaborative environment with growth opportunities
This is an active role, so reach out with questions and apply now!