Job Title: Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager
Location: Minnesota, USA (Hybrid 1-3 days/week)
An industry leading medical device organization is looking to add a Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager to their rapidly expanding team. This will be working with some of the top devices in the vascular space, and will also have the chance to work with future product launches for devices that have recently been added to the portfolio.
- Support the creation and drive the fulfillment of the marketing plans while partnering with global, cross-functional team members.
- Continue to execute on the deliverables for the product launch work strategically with key stakeholders to develop new strategies to drive growth for the portfolio.
- Serve as a clinical expert and functional advisor to external and internal customers. Develop strong relationships with multiple US and Global KOLs to help validate commercialization plans.
- 5-10 years of medical device or product launch experience required
- Must have 5 years experience in either Upstream (new product development) or Downstream (product launch/commercialization)
- Demonstrated success working as an integral cross functional team member, and ability to develop deep clinical expertise in medical device product line.
If you or anyone in your network are interested in discussing further, send over your CV along with available times to chat!