Title: Product Marketing Manager, Orthopedics
Location: New Jersey
- Support the execution of the annual brand plan: manage the development and execution of brand tactics while monitoring effectiveness and ROI for joint (knee and shoulder) and spine franchises.
- Project manage key initiatives from inception to completion
- Lead the development of promotional resources such as administration case reports
- Coordinate conference plans as defined by Orthopedic franchise team members and support targeted KOLs relationships
- Build and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university.
- Minimum of three years of experience in marketing. Hospital, pharmaceutical or medical device a plus