Title: Product Specialist
Summary: The Product Specialist will be the lead direct contact with customers within assigned territory as well as the liaison between our Business Development, Applications, Service, and Marketing teams. The candidate will be responsible for the sales pipeline, prospecting, qualifying prospects, achieving assigned quota, developing regional marketing ideas, accurate forecasting, and sales strategy development within territory. A reputation for integrity, urgency, and accountability with sound technical and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, independent with a strong operational focus is key for success.
- Develop strategic and tactical sales plans to build sales pipeline, accelerate adoption of company's technology in a new and non-customer facing environment.
- Enable sales of the company products and build relationships through interactions with customers, employees, and partners.
- Maintain sound knowledge of technology and customers' application demands.
- Understanding of current analytical techniques in support of biopharmaceuticals applications such as, but not limited to: glycan analysis, intact mAb, peptide mapping, proteomics, targeted lipidomics, and targeted metabolomics.
- Having a current and accurate knowledge of the instrumentation landscape from sample preparation through data analysis reporting used in the biopharmaceutical market.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree analytical chemistry, chemistry, physics, or engineering. An advanced degree in these or related disciplines is a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience, preferably in life sciences/or capital equipment.
- Knowledge of workflows related to life science applications.
- Must be able to work independently and with urgency.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak, present, and write clearly and accurately.
- Willingness to travel 50% (when appropriate).
- Ability to work within United States.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- An understanding or background in Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography.
- Ability to collaborate with the technical team when needed.
- CRM experience.
If interested, please apply with your CV.