Job Title: Project Engineer
A reputable pharma engineering company offering facility design, process engineering, automation and IT, and other services is looking to bring on a Drug Product Project Engineer based in Clayton, NC. The Project Engineer will be responsible for coordinating design reviews, facilitating meetings between Engineer of record and project team discipline engineers and reviewing design documentation for completion and accuracy. They will support the Drug Product and Finished Goods building (DPFG) all aspects (Process, facilities and building). Additionally, they will assist and or lead other project management tasks such as schedule analysis, progress review and associated financial performance.
- 2+ years of experience from similar role in large projects from conceptual design phase to operations for a junior role, or 8+ years for a senior role
- Minimum 5+ years of industrial experience from pharmaceutical industry for the senior role Technical expertise in cGMP best practices (PDA and other).
- Experience with Formulation, Filling, Parts washers, autoclaves and packaging equipment is a plus.
- Required Skills Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physical, Chemical or Biological Science, Engineering or construction
- Process knowledge within Drug Product & Finish Goods Manufacturing
- Experience in a cGMP facility or working with FDA regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English Communication in Spanish is a plus.
This is an onsite, initial 12+ month contract with possible extensions; benefits provided.