Job Tile: Project Manager (non-IT) III
Location: Remote 8 month contract (Extension Possibilities)
- Provide ACTT Project Management support as mutually agreed
- Superior Communications management and creation skills including:
- Provide newsletter management
- Provide R&D dashboard management
- Provide ACTT website management, updating, promoting
- Master and ad hoc slides creation
- Provide communication tracking
- Provide Smartsheet tracking and reporting efforts
- Provide meeting support, scheduling, coordination, and minutes
- Manage box organization and filing
- Communications for project team and stakeholders; may include executive reports, presentations, dashboards, etc.
- Updated newsletter, website, Smartsheets, agendas and minutes
- Support meeting minutes with action items
- Recommendations on project management, processes, etc.
- Documented constraints, assumptions, guiding principles, risks
- Documented decisions needed and made
- Documented ACTT Support items
- 6 - 9 Years of Project Management Experience, preferrably in clinical operations / pharmaceutical industry.
- Masters degree or equivilent experience required.