A global Clinical Research Organisation with international reputation in designing and implementing clinical research in various therapeutic areas is look for a Proposal Manager to be based in China or Taiwan.
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with a growing company.
- Take ownership of assigned RFPs from proposal to implementation cycle
- Develop and review proposed study budget
- Work closely with stakeholders internally and externally to facilitate collaboration towards proposal development
- Support development of Request for Information (RFIs) where required
- Bachelor's degree
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in developing proposals, creating and/or managing budgets regionally, in a CRO is preferred
- Strong in Excel
- Good communication skills and team spirit
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.