Competitive Salary + Bonus + Stocks
A Pharmaceutical Company focused on producing products to aid those living with Gastrointestinal diseases is looking for Pharmacovigilance Scientist. The Pharmacovigilance Scientist will be an integral member contributing to the Medical Risk Management team.
The Pharmacovigilance Scientist will be Responsible for:
- Performing all Signal Detection, Evaluation, and Management activities for assigned products, from assessment and evaluation of signals to case review.
- Support the cross-functional team and Safety Management team.
- Contribute to Risk Management Plan drafting.
- Perform and support Aggregate Safety Reporting.
- Assists in Submissions and Regulatory Filing.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Minimum 3 years of Pharmacovigilance experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- MS, PharmD, or MD/Foreign Equivalent preferred
Interested in this role? Apply now!