A highly esteemed biopharmaceutical company specializing in manufacturing ingredients such as peptides and amino-acids for pharmaceuticals, generic drugs, and research supplies is looking for experienced Document Control Specialists. The Document Control Specialist will primarily support all activities related to the management of GMP documentation. They will support record management and ensure compliance with FDA and international regulatory requirements.
- Document GMP records such as Batch Records, QC data, CofA certificates, etc. through scanning and archiving.
- Compile certification for TSE Certificate generation.
- Issue documents including logbooks.
- Provide support for audits, implement improvements in quality systems, and represent QA process improvement project teams.
- Associate Degree in Scientific Discipline and 1+ years of experience in a GMP setting; equivalent experience acceptable (HS diploma/GED and 3+ years experience in GMP setting).
- Collaboration skills across different departments.
- Adept in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to resolve problems.
This is a 6 - 12 month contract to hire position in Torrance, CA.