A leading Pharmaceutical Services company is searching for experienced or trainee QPs to join as they expand their operations with the opening of a brand new site in southern Germany.
The company can consider experienced QPs with experience in the industry or candidates eligible to be registered down the line.
This opportunity offers unrivalled development opportunities, including specialised training and the option to work with some of the most interesting products currently on the market.
In addition to in-house training, there will be the opportunity to work on specialised client projects.
As QP, you will be responsible for the batch record and release of products to the EU and Global markets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support of customer projects
- Conducting audits
- Direct contact with authorities
- Creation of QP declarations
- Approval of SOPs
- Processing of complaints
- Approval of the commissioning of wage laboratories
- Advising customers on QA issues
- MSc in Pharmacy from a German or EU University
- +2 Years QC Experience
- Fluent in the German Language, written and oral