This company is a global, innovative biopharmaceutical company working to improve the lives of individuals with debilitating diseases. Here, you will be responsible for assessing the skills of new and current employees and assuring compliance with all regulations. You will setup training programs, provide training classes to the site, maintain current training system, and help department managers when reviewing annual training.
- Ensure manufacturing abides by under GMP regulations and educate employees on it
- Understand, plan, and improve training programs for current and new employees
- Review and edit SOPs as necessary
- Work across departments on investigations and CAPAs
- B.S. in Education, Training, or Related Field
- 5 years of experience in a Training or similar role
- Experience with ComplianceWire software
- Strong communication skills, time-management, problem solver, etc.
If interested, please don't hesitate to apply as this employer is actively interviewing!