Due to the beginning of new projects, a leader in the biopharmaceutical industry is looking to grow their QC team. A fast-growing immunotherapy company is looking to add a Quality Control Associate to their team. Here, you will be responsible for supporting quality functions and laboratory cell culture.
The Quality Control Associate will be responsible for:
Supporting laboratory work while maintaining compliance with cGMP regulations
The QC Associate should have the following qualifications:
- B.A or B.S minimum in Molecular and Cellular Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biology or related field.
- Strong background in laboratory analyst and all aspects of chemistry-based laboratory testing
- Supports the cGMP compliant QC bioanalytical laboratory, as needed.
- Support QMS systems deviations, investigations, root cause analyses and solution implementation.
- Supports QC- Analytical management during internal and external inspections and audits.
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)