A late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing top-class muscle activators as potential treatments for people with debilitating diseases affecting muscle function, heart failure, ALS and SMA. My client is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Talent Acquisition team, supporting a variety of projects related to supporting the recruitment process, hiring and onboarding efforts. This is a 6-12 month temporary assignment.
- Initiate and support recruitment activities such as posting job openings, scheduling interviews, coordinating candidate travel arrangements, preparing offer letters, initiating background checks, verifying and ensuring compliance with I-9 documentation.
- Coordinate onboarding and scheduling of new hires for orientation.
- Support auditing of employee information with HR and payroll related systems.
- Support preparation of employee data for uploading into various HR systems.
- Assist with creation of employee guides for HR systems.
- Assist HR team with special projects as needed.
- 2-5 years of experience recruiting in a biotech/biopharmaceutical company.
- Ability to prioritize and handle numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible, be extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills amongst employees, candidates, hiring managers and all internal and external customers.
- Strong computer skills specifically Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience using an ATS (e.g. Greenhouse) and HRIS (e.g. Workday, ADP).
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.