My client is a Germany based leading life science company that produces and sells laboratories products and services globally.
As they expand their presence in Asia, they are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to help develop the annual strategic marketing plan for Korea to support sales growth and business plans.
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with an expanding company.
- Develop and executing marketing plans to support sales growth and business goals
- Plan and execute product launches in collaboration with product managers
- Work closely with global team to adapt marketing and sales materials accordingly
- Channel management
- Post marketing campaigns report
- Analyse the market, competitors and identify opportunities
- Identify training and development needs
- At least 5 years of regional marketing experience in the life science industry
- Bilingual - English & Korean
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached.