Analytical Development | Associate Director - Director
Compensation: $150,000 - $220,000 + annual bonuses & benefits
An up and coming Biotechnology company is currently developing multiple forms of vaccines to treat infectious diseases. They are currently looking for an Associate Director/Director to head their analytical team.
- Manage analytical development team
- Lead/mentor the team through method development processes
- Write/review protocols, development reports, technical reports, etc.
- Train scientists in laboratory activities
- Establish relationships with CDMOs/CROs
- Work cross functionally with the formulation and process team
- Degree in Biological Sciences, Bioengineering, Biochemistry, or other related fields
- B.S. or M.S. with 15 years of industry experience OR PhD with 10 years of industry experience
- At least 2 years of leadership/managerial experience (direct reports)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge with method development of viral products
- Experience with ADCs is a plus
- Experience working in a GMP environment