Details: The individual in this role will support the development and qualification of assays for gene therapy programs. This role will lean heavily into research analysis processes. The client is a mid-sized biopharmaceutical company working on novel treatment diseases.
- Participate in the planning and execution of experiments to support gene therapy program assays
- Provide interpretation of experimental results
- Create quantitative and concise analysis of data
- Compile and catalogue reports and data electronically for inspectors; report weekly progress to manager on each program
- Share methods, qualification reports, and results with study team and supervisors; present data regularly in group meetings
- Knowledge of bioassays, gene therapy agents, and protein chemistry/functions
- Experience using cell culture techniques and protein expression readout methods
- Strong team-building, written and verbal communication, and collaboration skills
- Proven data analysis and interpretation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Biological sciences with 2+ years experience OR a Master's with 0-1 years of experience.