A growing biotechnology company is seeking a Research Associate, In Vivo Pharmacology to join their neurobiology team. This candidate has to be a motivated individual who enjoys doing hands-on animal work in the lab.
- Bachelor's degree with 1-4 years of industry/academia experience OR Master's degree with 1-2 years of industry/academia experience
- Have worked with quantitative PCR, ELISA, and/or SDS-PAGE
- Experience with DNA Analysis
- Animal surgery is preferred
- Have used in vivo animal models and in vitro methodologies
- Neurobiology experience is preferred