Job Title: Research Associate
Type: 6+ month contract
Location: South San Francisco
A cutting edge biotechnology company located in South san francisco is searching for a talented research associate to join their Process development team. This role will begin as a 6-month contract and convert to a permanent position upon the conclusion of the contract. Successful candidates will be familiar with CAR-NK cells and CAR-T and have prior experience with process development.
- Contribute to process development for cell therapy development programs
- Perform transductions on primary human cells via viral vectors and other gene delivery methods
- Develop and perform assays (ELISA knowledge would be a plus)
- Play a key role in interaction with contract manufacturers, key suppliers, and other vendors
- Experience with mammalian tissue culture
- Bioreactor experience (WAVE) is a plus
- Experience with bioassays
- Proficiency with flow cytometry is a plus
- Experience with GMP and following SOPS
If you are interested in the Research Associate Role please do not hesitate to apply!