Title: Research Associate, NGS/molecular biology
Summary: An innovative bio tech at the forefront of NGS technology is currently looking to bring on a talented research associate to support their team. They are located in the Bay Area, and work with infectious diseases, oncology, and molecular genotyping. This candidate should have prior NGS, MFG, or QC lab experience with strong attention to detail. As a small bio tech this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing group with an innovative approach towards NGS.
- Manage Oligonucleotides ordering, inspection, and processing.
- Support R&D, and technical support activities.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments.
- 1+ years experience in NGS lab, MFG, or QC
- Degree in relevant science field.
- Mathematical foundation.
They are looking to bring someone on the team as soon as possible, initially starting as a one year contract with a high possibility of extension, or more likely a conversion! If you are interested in this NGS focused research associate opportunity please don't hesitate to apply.