Sales Director (In-Vitro Diagnostics)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Germany (Home Office)
The Company Overview:
A global diagnostics organisation are looking for a Sales Director to support through the demand of the global pandemic. This organisation is one of the leading manufacturers in the In-Vitro Diagnostics Market. With their demand increasing and the organisation are breaking more sales records, the commercial team is rapidly growing. Your role will have a significant impact on the pandemic to help lead and manage a team across the DACH region to provide high quality solution to diagnostic testing solutions.
- Develop, implement, and strategize to maximise the sales and achieve budget targets and smart objectives.
- Maintain, support, and establish long-term relationships with existing and new business for the Life Science Research segment.
- Be responsible for the P&L for the responsible countries.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key and high-potential customers within the IVD Market.
- Key responsibilities managing and maintaining the international team.
- Educational Background of a university degree related to science; Biology is preferred.
- Profound experience in leading and managing sales teams in the diagnostic market.
- Previous knowledge with RT PCR, Reagents and Elisa Test kits.
- Good knowledge of the In-Vitro Diagnostic market and the IVDR Regulations.
- Be able to travel up to 50% across the DACH region.
- Entrepreneurial, results driven and ability to translate strategy into action.
- Be based in the Frankfurt Office.
- Full training and career development.
- Bonus/Commission Scheme.
- Private health care and life assurance.
- Holiday incentives.
- Generous bonus structure and company Car.