My client is a global leader in cell and gene therapy and bioprocessing who is in the search for a Sales Specialist to join their dynamic team. They are looking for a driven salespersons to expand the company's presence across the north of the UK.
The company are at the forefront of the life science space, having a presence in over 40 countries worldwide and recognised as an expert in antibody purification.
- Build, develop and maintain multi-level contacts within selected territories
- Meet and exceed sales target by actively driving the sales of the company's bioprocessing products and services
- Developing new business by generating new sales with the aim of long-term relationships with new clients.
- Effectively identify and understand customer's requirements, provide scientific and technical consultation to customers on the company's portfolio, maintain and support the full customer journey of products and services
- Negotiate and close deals and support all procurement processes
- Achieved a minimum of a master's degree in biology, biotechnology or science related field
- Previous experience in sales within the life science market or have strong desire to start a career in sales and build new business
- Strong knowledge of bioprocessing and cell culture is preferred
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary package
- Company Car
- Opportunity to work with innovative products
- Desirable work culture
Apply now for immediate consideration!