Company Summary: A global, industry leading CRO is looking to bring on a Scientific Director to join their well-established medical communications team. This elite organization allows you to work fully remote, provides clear career progression, and harvests an extremely collaborative environment. Are you seeking a client-facing and senior-managing role in a company that values career success? Please reach out and apply!
The Scientific Director will be responsible for:
- Working across oncology and CNS.
- Leading the development of various publications and medical affairs deliverables including but not limited to abstracts, manuscripts, posters, and congress activities.
- Managing client relations and ensuring their objectives are met
- Oversight of medical writers team, while also working hands-on with content creation and
The Scientific Director should have the following qualifications:
- Must hold a PharmD, MD, or PhD qualification
- Experience working with publications deliverables
- Expert in Oncology or CNS
- 5+ years of relevant agency experience
- A highly collaborative president who value employee growth and success
- Fully remote option
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as competitive compensation
If you are interested in the Scientific Director role, then please don't wait to apply.