Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for an Associate Scientist/Scientist, Translational Biology to join their team on a 12-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- B.S. or M.S. with a minimum of 2+ years of research experience in an industry setting.
- Proficiency with in vitro cell-based techniques including isolation of primary human immune cell subsets, mammalian cell culture, cell-based functional assays, multi-color flow cytometry (8+ colors), and ELISA/Luminex techniques
- Experience with FACSDiva, FlowJo, Prism, and Microsoft Office programs
- Seeking a talented and highly-motivated scientist to join our Translational Biology research team. This position offers an opportunity to work as part of a small, dynamic team to elucidate and model target biology through in vitro assays. Enthusiasm, teamwork, and a high level of scientific integrity and transparency are key attributes for these positions.
- Candidates will support ongoing projects by day-to-day laboratory benchwork, assisting the development and implementation of new assays and technologies, analysis and interpretation of data, and presentation of data to the team.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?