A pharmaceutical company who specializes in developing and enhancing existing drug products for pre-clinical and clinical stage drug candidates is looking to hire a Scientist/Senior Scientist in Pharmaceutical formulation R&D. This person will be actively involved in developing formulation processes and transferring these to drug product manufacturers. They will work in a collaborative and team environment with internal and external partners at all stages of development.
- Develop and design complex formulations for a variety of compounds
- Handle technical, legal, and regulatory aspects of development with project management team
- Participate in discovery and clinical development of projects
- Inform and update teams on status of live projects
- Responsible for CMC reports and regulatory filing documentation
- M.S or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical sciences, Physical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics, or Chemical Engineering with relevant pharmaceutical experience. A candidate with B.S. in a relevant field and extensive experience will also be considered
- Experience with solid oral or parental dosage form development, process optimization, and scale-up
- Understanding of pre-formulation, formulation, and bio pharmaceuticals principles is required
- Knowledge of CMC regulatory requirements, product development, and project management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you're interested please apply in!