A growing European CRO is currently seeking to hire a senior biostatistician to join their team in Germany. You will play a key role working directly with expert statisticians and programmers on various client projects. Working on different clinical projects, you will play a major on providing expert guidance on implementation of study designs all the way to interpretation and reporting of the findings. As a senior biostatistician, your contributions and insights will be imperative to the success of the various projects that you will be working on during your time at the company.
Senior Biostatistician Responsibilities:
- Act as a lead biostatistician for multiple clinical studies across different clinical programs.
- Working cross functionally with study team members and creating plan for both protocol and product development in individual studies.
- Act as the primary contact for all related activities
- Providing input on interpretation of results by presenting and attending meetings
- Communicate and coordinate all statistical related activities with internal and external team.
- Participate in protocol development and review/approval of protocols prepared.
- Ensuring high standards are implemented by all biostatisticians contributing to the project.
Key requirements of senior biostatistician:
- PhD or MSc in biostatistics/mathematics or 2+ experience in relevant field
- Expert knowledge in SAS and its procedures
- Good written and oral communication
- Knowledge of writing SAP, inputting into different sections of clinical trial protocols
- Experience conducting sample size calculations
- Ability to convey complex statistical relationships that is easy to understand for non-specialist
If you are interested in the Senior Biostatistician position, apply online today.