A rapidly growing Life Sciences Company is looking for a Senior Brand Counsel to join their legal team with the option to sit remote. This Life Sciences company is currently looking for a Senior Brand Counsel who has a legal background in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/life sciences field with direct experience with promotional review and regulatory aspects. This life sciences company has exciting growth plans for the year; therefore, this position is a very important piece of the inhouse legal buildout. The Senior Brand Counsel will have the opportunity to be involved in the strategy and identity of the legal team while being a valued business partner receiving stock/equity.
The Senior Brand Counsel will be responsible for:
- Reviewing promotional, marketing, medical, and advertising materials.
- Supporting the compliance program of the Pharmaceutical Company.
- Providing legal guidance regarding healthcare regulatory law, privacy laws, fraud and abuse laws, product liability laws, etc.
- Reviewing various commercial agreements within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Implementing compliance training leadership and communicating potential regulatory legal risks that may impact the Pharmaceutical Company.
The Senior Brand Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of legal experience serving pharmaceutical, biotechnology and/or life sciences companies.
- Juris Doctor (JD) and member currently in good standing of any State Bar.
- Experience reviewing promotional and advertising materials.
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare regulatory laws and basic compliance experience.
The Life Sciences Company offers a full benefits package including health, life, dental, and vision along with a competitive 401K plan, equity packages and more. They offer flexible working hours, paid holidays and time off. If you are interested in becoming a part of something truly inspiring, this is an opportunity that you should hear more about.