**South San Francisco, CA (hybrid schedule 2-3 days a week onsite)**
We have an opportunity with a biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Sr. Clinical Trial Associate to join their team on a 12-month contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension! Our client's focus is developing a new class of therapeutics to slow, halt or reverse diseases of aging.
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
- BA or BS in scientific/healthcare or life sciences field, or BSN.
- 4-6 years of clinical support experience.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Accountable for all clinical document management and TMF oversight and reconciliation responsibilities.
- Accountable for clinical trial disclosure management according to regulations, tracking and supporting GCP Inspection readiness activities for the sponsored studies through Clinical Development.
- Support cross-functional study management teams ensuring effective and efficient conduct of clinical research studies by providing administrative and project tracking support as assigned.
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?