Title: Senior CRA
Overview: My client is a growing Contract Research Organization (CRO) that is taking on various oncology projects and looking for experienced, passsionate and proactive CRAs to join the team. You will get the exciting opportunity to be exposed to different aspects of clinical trials!
Responsibilities of a Senior CRA:
- Conduct on-site monitoring on allocated projects and ensure that projects adhere to relevant protocols and requirements
- Develop and maintain monitoring tools and project documents
- Effective coordination with key external and internal stakeholders
- Maintain good relationships with the sites
- Be highly involved in internal project meetings and contract budget negotiation
- More than 2 years of on-site monitoring experience
- Proactiveness and good problem-solving skills
- Passionate about taking on a challenge
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible working arrangements available!
- Great learning environment for long-term career growth
If you are interested in this Senior CRA role, please apply by sending in your CV!