A prominent MedTech company is looking to hire a Senior Development Engineer with a background in Electrical Engineering. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with a background in either Medical Devices, Automotive or Aviation & Aerospace to join a globally recognized leader within its field.
In this position, you will be responsible for the improvement, completion and analysis of various electrical and electronic components and systems of the company's products (medical devices). You will further be tasked with providing new solutions that conform to both client and regulatory requirements to ensure product safety and efficiency.
- Master's degree (Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or Biomedical Engineering, etc.),
- 5 Years Electrical Engineering / Development experience,
- Background in Medical Devices, or Automotive Aviation & Aerospace,
- Experience in new product development and lifecycle management,
- Experience in developing PLC controlled systems,
- Experience in designing PCB's,
- Experience in digital, analog, advanced microprocessor and microcontroller technology based design,
- Experience in power electronics including motor control, power supply and transformer design,
- Fluent German & English.
- Develop, implement and test various electrical and electronic components and systems to new and existing products,
- Develop new products based on the evaluation and assessment of technical requirements, factoring in cost reduction and bringing the products and components to production level, including the test procedures for testing of components and systems,
- Create control concepts to ensure functional safety,
- Wiring and system concept design for interconnecting devices,
- Create component and system specifications and other quality related documents such as risk analysis, test and verification reports in compliance with international requirements (CE, FDA, MHLW, etc.),
- Product lifecycle maintenance.