Senior Electrical Engineer
Job type: Permanent
A rapidly expanding company in the Medical Device industry is searching for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team in Zurich. This is a greenfield position working on cutting edge, highly complex Medical Devices. This is an incredible opportunity to join an innovative company in the industry with a reputation for expert and friendly employees.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Electrical Engineer include:
- You will be working to develop innovative electrical medical devices.
- It will be your responsibility to create vital technical documentation, whilst coordinating with the Quality and Regulatory Department
- Be a key figure in the production process
- Coordinate with external suppliers
Key requirements of the Senior Electrical Engineer include:
- The ideal candidate would have a strong level of experience with medical devices
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements i.e ISO 13485
- Fluent German and English
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Pension scheme.
- Annual bonus.
- Paid overtime.
- Private healthcare