Job Title: Senior Formulation Scientist
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Our client, a leading biotech company in the Boston area, is seeking a highly experienced Senior Formulation Scientist to join their team. As a Senior Formulation Scientist, you will be responsible for leading the development and optimization of drug formulations for various projects.
- Design and execute formulation development experiments to optimize drug product formulations
- Develop and implement strategies for pre-formulation, formulation, and process development
- Conduct stability studies and develop stability protocols
- Analyze and interpret data, and prepare technical reports and presentations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project outcomes
- Mentor and train junior scientists
- Senior Scientist with 7+ years of experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Located in Boston or willing to relocate
- Expertise in formulation development and optimization
- Experience with EPM (Electronic Project Management) software
- Strong knowledge of cGMP regulations
- Experience with protein and/or nucleic acid-based formulations
- Knowledge of analytical techniques such as HPLC, DLS, and CD
- Experience with lyophilization and spray drying
Education and Experience:
- PhD in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in formulation development in biotech/pharmaceutical industry
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Compensation for this role includes an annual bonus and equity package.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Senior Formulation Scientist looking for a new challenge, please apply today!