Title: Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy
Location: Greater Boston Area
If you are interested in joining a Global Pharmaceutical Company that specializes in cardiovascular and oncology treatment then this role might be for you! My team is partnered with a growing Life Sciences Organization that is looking for a Senior Manager of Corporate Strategy to join its growing office in the Greater Boston Area.
The ideal candidate has a strong pharmaceutical background in corporate strategy, portfolio management and asset valuation.
The Senior Manager of Corporate Strategy will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze and drive strategic insight on key deliverables of significant projects through collaboration with executives in Business Development and Product Planning.
- Analyzing current US market trends to identify long-term strategies pertaining to Business Development.
- Implementing different commercial strategies to expand the brand's portfolio through the assessment of new business initiatives beyond the current objectives.
The Senior Manager of Corporate Strategy should have the following qualifications:
- 5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- 2-3 years of specific Corporate Strategy/Portfolio Management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred.
- Proven networking ability in a business setting.
- Strong skills in negotiation and multi-tasking.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, 401K