A global biopharmaceutical company is currently seeking a proactive, responsible, Senior Manager (contractor) to report to the Head of Global PV Operations in Palo Alto, CA. You will have the chance to support all safety management aspects and oversee PV vendor projects. Additionally, you will use your expertise to advise case processing activities. Are you detail-oriented, hold strong accountability, and are passionate about using technology for continued innovation? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Senior Manager Global PV Operations will be responsible for:
- Participating actively in Study Management Teams (SMTs) as a representative of the PV Operations team
- Monitoring PV vendors to account for ICSRs, SOPs, and various safety reports
- Oversee creation of programs and SP vendors to ensure rollout of MAPs and other action plans
The Senior Manager Global PV Operations should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's in health care field with experience in drug safety
- At least 3 years of experience in Pharmacovigilance
- Mastery in FDA regulations, ICH guidelines, and other regulatory documents
- Can travel up to 20% for the job domestically and internationally
- Medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in the Senior Manager Global PV Operations role, apply today!