We are seeking a Senior Scientific Director with a demonstrated ability to lead the development of scientific strategy and execution of medical education deliverables across various therapeutic areas such as oncology, cardiology, vaccines, and immunology.
As one of the most reputable Medical Communications agencies in the market, we pride ourselves on our client relationships resulting in a robust book of repeat and organically grown business. Our team capitalizes on each member's distinct background to develop captivating and scientifically sound communications to be distributed across various audiences.
What you'll do
- Take a hands-on approach to overseeing the development and review of scientific content, including slide decks, ad boards, competitive intelligence, MSL trainings, etc.
- Communicate with stakeholders, serving as a subject matter expert in multiple therapeutic areas to address matters of scientific content and strategy.
- Manage workload, including oversight of team and timelines
- Keep up to date on the latest clinical trial data and treatments
The skills and experience you'll need to be successful
- Terminal degree with 5+ years of Medical Communications agency experience
- Ability to grow client and team relationships through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for science and the creation of high-science focused materials
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and timelines across several accounts
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Work from anywhere! (remote flex to fully remote)
- Paid annual leave with additional sick time off
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, vision (Aetna, Blue Cross)
- Award-winning workplace recognized for collaborative team environment
- Life insurance
- 401(k) investment options