Senior Medical Director, Clinical Development (Oncology)
A global pharmaceutical company is in search of a Senior Medical Director to join their Oncology team and provide exceptional medical and clinical leadership for the companies research and development efforts. You would be joining a talented group of forward-thinking professionals focused on providing life changing therapies and treatments to patients across the world. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a successful pharmaceutical company that is transforming patient care for the better using their top-tier pharmaceuticals coupled with the industry's top talent.
The Senior Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Responsible for successful design, execution and interpretation of any clinical studies.
- Manage strategic partner vendors to ensure of proper and continuous medical monitoring and medical data review of any clinical studies, Ensuring safety of patients.
- Present any study results to management and interpret the results effect on study, also present.
The ideal candidate will posses the following set of skills:
- MD or any recognized equivalent
- 8 years of clinical research experience
- Experience participating in NDA/MAA/Submission clinical research
- TA experience in Oncology