A leading Biotechnology company is in search of a Senior Patent Counsel to join their legal team in their Intellectual Property (IP) Legal Group. The Senior Patent Counsel will be able to join a high energy and collaborative legal team and will be responsible for providing legal guidance related to a number of intellectual property matters. The Senior Patent Counsel will have the opportunity to weigh in on important decisions that will help shape the renowned Pharmaceutical company.
The Senior Patent Counsel will be responsible for:
- Providing legal counsel to research and colleagues in regards to patent portfolio and strategy
- Draft and prosecute patent applications for the biopharmaceutical company along with outside counsel
- Review and assist in the drafting of nondisclosure, research, license and other legal agreements involving the use, transfer, or ownership of intellectual property
The Senior Patent Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- JD from an accredited law school
- 3+ years of experience at a law firm or in-house Legal Department in the life sciences industry focusing on intellectual property matters
- Registered before the USPTO
The Biotechnology Company offers a full benefits package including health, life, dental, and vision along with a competitive 401K plan, equity packages and more. They offer flexible working hours, paid holidays and time off. If you are interested in becoming a part of something truly inspiring, this is an opportunity that you should hear more about.