Role: Senior Procurement Controller
Do you want to join a company that is doing good for the world through solutions? If you are looking for the next challenge within a global company, this may be the role for you. My client is a leading chemical and solution company whose aim is to help their customers be more efficient and sustainable. They need a skilled individual to join their team, and bring their data analytics expertise.
- Partnering with global Procurement function
- Support procurement savings calculation and ensure compliance according to our savings guideline.
- Contribute to the pre‐contract negotiations with key suppliers
- Performing procurement-related budgeting, monthly year-end closing activities, payment terms, and reports.
- Provide support to all finance functions (BU controllers, etc.)
- Establish role as Corporate CAPEX controller overseeing and governing budget of ca. 100m CHF
- Closely collaborates with new BI and technology (PowerBi, SAP, etc.)
Requirements for this role:
- 5 years of experience working in a procurement controller position or equivalent
- Great knowledge and experience with ERP systems such as SAP
- Analytical experience with vendor contracts
- Experience leading a team or managing projects independently
- Fluent English required, German language is a bonus