Senior QA Manager
Join a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. Maybe there's no magic formula to the life sciences, but if there is, this 120+ year-old institution will be the first to discover it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. If you want to own your career - your ideas, big and small - and want to genuinely improve the world, we want you to be a part of our work.
The Manager, Quality Assurance Operations provides direction and support for Quality Assurance staff while supporting all areas within the site location that are directly or indirectly involved in the execution of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) related activities.
- Develop, track and deliver meaningful metrics to highlight positive results and identify areas where improvement is needed
- Take part in a scheduled rotation to provide occasional remote QA Hotline for the site support on nights and weekends
- Provide GMP guidance to Manufacturing, QC, Engineering/Facilities and MSAT
- Be available at all times to provide support for staff who are supporting the site's GMP operations
- Provide direction and guidance in the development of QA staff
- People management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work effectively with people and communicate negative information and obtain positive results; listens and is attentive to others
- Attention to detail and good investigation, problem solving and organizational skills, as well as time management
- Works well and facilitates positive interdepartmental interactions with a diverse group of people. Voluntarily communicates needs and suggestions clearly and effectively, and takes a proactive approach to all relevant tasks
- Familiarity with SAP, TrackWise, DMS, and LIMS systems an advantage; working knowledge of Microsoft Office