Senior Quality Control Associate
San Francisco + Competitive Salary + Growth Opportunities!!!
A newly partnered CRO and Clinical stage immuno-oncology company are looking to expand their Quality team in their new location in South San Francisco to assist in the commercialization of cell and gene therapies and vaccines!
If you're looking for the step up in your career and have the drive to move forward, then apply for the position of Senior Quality Control Analyst today!
- Lead and mentor QC associates and analysts in the development and protocols for for the quality department.
- Write and execute SOPs and protocols for analytical development and reports.
- Act as independent SME and set the example for the quality department in accordance to the cGMP and cGDP regulatory guidance.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, and internal/external meetings by collecting and demonstrating analytical data.
- Maintain a level of technical knowledge and understanding in the assigned areas of responsibility that are consistent with the current scientific requirements of the company.
- Participate in the transfer of methods to/from the Quality Control department.
The ideal candidates will have:
- 8 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in biological sciences, biotechnology or other related field
- Analytical experience, Flow Cytometry, qPCR, Immunoassay experience
- Microscopy or imaging analysis experience
Benefits will include:
- Health, dental, vision
- Upward mobility
Does this sound like you? Apply today!