Senior Chemical Quality Control Analyst
Competitive Salary + Growth Opportunities!!!
A world leader of separation and manufacturing of stable isotopes and compound is looking for Senior Quality Control Analyst to help while they expand their Quality team!
The Senior Chemical Quality Control Analyst will perform and develop various analytical methods to determine isotopic enrichment, chemical purity, concentration, and identity testing on a wide array of stable isotope-labeled materials 13C, 15N, Deuterium, and 18O isotopes)
If you're looking for the step up in your career and have the drive to move forward, then apply for the position of Senior Chemicak Quality Control Analyst today!
- Perform, direct/guide, and train others in some of the following:
- Follow GMP guidelines and GLP best practices
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Evaluate data and solve QC related problems
- Perform method development, validation, troubleshooting
- Perform equipment qualifications
- Author new documents such as testing methods, protocols, summary reports
- Perform QC-related investigations (OOS and CAPA) when applicable
- Provide performance-review input on lab staff to QC Management
- Laboratory scheduling and coordinating assistance when requested
- Guide Lean principles such as 5S throughout daily work activities
The ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, or relevant field
- 5 years of Industry experience
- 3 years of LC/mS experience-experience with Sciex Triple Quad 5500+
- LIMS/LES/CDS Systems- Hands on Experience
Benefits will include:
- Generous Time Off
- 401k Matching
- Upward Mobility
Does this sound like you? Apply today!