We have a current opportunity for a Senior Scientist to join the Analytical Development team at a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company. This position will track towards management, so you will start out as a mentor and supervisor until you hire your own direct reports in 2023.
Day to Day:
- Develop and validate analytical testing methods that are safe and reliable for controlling raw materials, production intermediates, and finished goods
- Troubleshoot analytical technical difficulties in the Process Support Group, Quality, Chemical Development, and Analytical Development areas.
- Conduct Analytical Chemistry tests using both novel and established methodologies
- Utilize analytical instrumentation like HPCL, GC, GC/MS, FTIR, Particle Size Analyzer, and Titrator
- Aid in the hiring process of 1-3 analytical chemists over the year that will become your direct reports
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry or related field, OR MS with 3+ years of experience in a GMP facility
- Expertise in small molecule analytical chemistry
- Experience using analytical instrumentation (HPLC, GC, MS, etc.)
- Competitive Salary: $120,000-150,000 base with a 10-12% annual bonus
- Full benefits (401k with matching, medical & dental insurance, tuition reimbursement)
- Free lunch onsite
- Growth track to prepare you for management and frequent trainings for continuous professional development