An innovative pharmaceutical and biotech company, who is pioneering a class of medicines and vaccines made for undruggable targets, is looking to bring on new talent to assist its needs in material planning and strategy. The Material Planning team is looking for a Senior Specialist of Global Material Planning who will be responsible for all-encompassing planning at the site level, with CMOs, and with international business. As the expected demand increases and development products are advanced to later clinical trial phases, a detailed production plan will be key.
- Ensure newly sourced materials are introduced in the part number creation process and SAP parameters
- Coordinate the Scope of Work with suppliers, internal subject matter experts, and other relevant teams at a global level
- Work with vendors to forecast and estimate risk related to supporting the Procurement team with newly sourced materials
- Perform cost and scenario analyses as well as manage the inventory of raw materials and consumables across all global manufacturing locations
- Ensure translation of the Master Production Schedule into material requirements for designated molecules
- 6 years of related experience preferred
- Bachelor's in Supply Chain, Business, or a related field
- Experience operating and managing multiple projects in a highly regulated industry, such as Pharmaceuticals or a related field
- Working analytical SAP experience
This is an on-site, 5-month contract with extension possibilities.
Highly competitive pay + benefits