An on trend Medical Device company is searching for a Sr Statistical Programmer to join their experienced Biometrics team. In this role will play an essential role with supporting the development and analysis of statistical data for the clinical trial. This is great opportunity to be able to wear multiple hats as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and a growth minded individual with a strong background in Statistical Programming, please apply!
This Contract Sr Stat Programmer position will:
- Provide input of data-sets, validation plan specification, as well as performing data submission review.
- Follow SAP's, writing specifications for analysis datasets
- Build SAS Coding and SAS macro libraries
- Develop SOPs and other technical documents, and provide input to the database and CRF development.
- Perform production and validation of SDTM/ADaM datasets
The ideal Contract Stat Programmer should have:
- 5+ years experience in SAS programming, with experience in the Medical Device/CRO environment.
- Experience in CDISC data standards, e.g. SDTM and ADaM (Proficient in R and Python is a bonus)
- Proven experience with Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Acrobat.
- Graphics experience producing lineplots and SGplots from scratch
If interested in this Sr Statistical Programmer position, please don't wait to apply!