Due to the beginning of new projects, a small and growing innovative Medical Device firm is looking to grow their Quality team. The company is looking to add a Software Quality Associate Analyst (SQA Engineer) to their team. Here, you will be responsible for overseeing test plans and implementation.
The Software QA Consultant will be responsible for:
Providing support to documentation, firmware, software implementation and validation.
The Quality Consultant should have the following qualifications:
- B.A or B.S minimum with a strong medical device/biotech industry background
- Strong software testing, documentation background
- Experience in test plans and results, as well as tracking of system issues or enhancements
- Strong background in software verification, implementation, and validation process.
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)